Friday, November 21, 2008

Once a week, not to bad, right?




Well, I obviously haven't been as faithful as I thought I would be with this whole blogging thing, but I may get better..we'll see. So other than all of us, including little Macalan, getting sick this week with a cold, life has been pretty uneventful. Macalan had blood drawn on Saturday and his biliruben level dropped 4 points...which is great! We go in again tomorrow to have the poor little guy poked some more..his little heels (where they draw the blood from) look like they have been through the ringer. He is doing really well though...he is honestly such an easy baby. Taeden has been quite the little almost two year old lately. I love him to death, but the Lord is sure using him to test my patience. :) :) He has been getting his two year molars, which has only added to the fun. As I am writing this I can hear both my boys screaming upstairs...and ummm, its definitely nap time, so I better go...I have a pacifier to get into a newborns mouth and some blankets to put back in a two year olds crib...(he occasionally likes to throw them out, just for a little added drama. ) Gotta love motherhood! :)

No comments: