Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. It started early when my sister and her family came to visit us on Wednesday. They stayed through Saturday and we had a great time with them. My sis and I even snuck away to see, The Last Song...it was ok, but we had high expectations because we both LOVED Dear John so we were a little dissapointed (mostly with Miley's acting ability!) We also got the chance to go to the flea market which is literally about 1 mile from my house and is so awesome. Check out my friend Kirras blog for some great pics (kirrasue.blogspot.com) (I obviously need a tutorial on how to show a blog so that you can just click on the name...i am a bit slow.) We said goodbye to ker and clint and then headed to church on Sat. night. It was such an awesome service, a great time of celebrating our Risen Savior! Sunday morning we hung out at home as a family and then spent the afternoon at Brandon's parents house. The kids had a great easter egg hunt and ate way too much sugar...and so did I!!! Here are some pics of the boys on our front porch Easter morning.





















7 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

I loved your flea fun that you had!! I have always loved your red chairs too! :)

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Cait! If I remember correctly, in your last post you said you had a hard time blogging because you aren't good at photography...um, FALSE. I love those pictures! With 'babies' like that, how can a picture not turn out good!?!?!? Also, I am going to Ohio in July...I REALLY want to meet you in Indy for a day...is that possible!?!? Miss you my sweet friend! Praying for April 22!!!!!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

P.S. When you want to add a link, go to the top of your post page in your 'tool bar'...next to the fonts, colors, highlighting color, there is the work LINK in blue...click that and add the link. ;) love you my technically challenged friend!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Cait, I love your front porch. I will take your chairs and shudders please! :) And those gorgeous boys of yours!! Hello! You will have the girls knocking your front door! :) Oh and I totally thought the same thing about Last Song. My mom and I went Easter weekend and Miley truly can't act. It was a little hard to get past! :) Love to you and hope to see you whenever I can get out to see Erin!

The Parsons' blog said...

These pictures are so great! Your boys are ADORABE! Can I please come take their photos for my portfolio?? :) Love the red chair and shutters. Beautiful. Glad you had a great Easter!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Caiti! Love you!

jorden9879 said...

Cute front porch! Your boys look adorable. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. Glad you got to spend time with your sis and family!