Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday (one day early) to my Wonderful Husband!!

I know tomorrow will be crazy and I didn't want to let the opportunity go by to brag on my husband just a bit. Brandon is my best friend and i am so thankful that God brought us together. He continues to make me laugh everyday, encourages me, looks out for my best interests, would do anything in his power to make me happy and be an amazing dad to our boys! He is always ready to give me a break when I need one, clean the house (yep, he is a guy that organizes and cleans...such a blessing) and spoils me. He is my helper and lately has been the shoulder that I often cry on. He makes me smile and reminds me of God's grace and goodness when i need it. I love him so much and am so thankful that his is my husband. I love our life together and am glad God gave him life, 30 years ago...So happy Birthday Brandon!!! You are the Best!






2 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! Can't wait to see you guys!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Hi Cait! Miss you mucho! Hope you and the new bebe are doing perfectly! :) Love you!