Monday, December 1, 2008

Smiles and Sleep







Well, our little guy has been smiling for a few weeks now and I finally caught a few on camera...seriously, I have been trying so hard to get it on film for the past two weeks and have come to the conclusion that when you have young kids you need one of those really nice cameras that just click away. Mine, unfortunately, never quite captures the moment that I envisioned it capturing...oh well, hopefully you'll enjoy the ones I did get. :) Also, Taeden has come up with a new camera face where he closes his eyes and gives a really cheesy smile. Its pretty funny and makes for some hilarious pictures. All this to say, a family Christmas picture this year is kind of a long shot, but I am going to try for one anyway.



Macalan also is giving me a little more sleep each night!! He takes his last feeding at 10 and has been sleeping until 3:30. This means we are on our way to sleeping through the night...hopefully in the next few weeks...I could really use it :) (if you saw me, you'd probably agree...hats are my very best friend these days!!)

1 comment:

The Page Family said...

HA ha I totally know what you mean about the smiles...I have to tell Hailey something funny...or she does the closed eyes smile also! Ur kids are cute! Don't you just love saying "the boys!"...I love that I have 2 of the same so I can say "the girls!"...