Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Add Water.


Ok, so after reading my dear friend Kirra's blog about her amazing 4 hour lasanga, I decided to show you what dinners are like at my house.(Kirra- you are putting me to shame:) I wish I had it in me (and had the time) to create such yummy dishes or else could live with Kirra for a week to experience hers, but she's just too far away! So this is something that I always have on hand and has become a favorite. It is seriously sooooo good and REALLY easy. You literally just add water to this yummy soup mix and there you have it folks...really good potato soup. I usually add frozen broccoli to mine and have added bacon and sausage before too! So good! Also, cheap (about 3 bucks and some change at Wal Mart and you'll have leftovers) and not too bad for you- only 150 calories for one cup! I just throw some garlic bread in the oven and sprinkle a little cheese on top. It's perfect for those 3 rainy days a year we get here in Southern California- we had it last night because it was perfect soup weather! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kirra said...

you are so funny- girl when i have two little kids i am SURE my cooking will look different! and i thought about quiting the lasagna about 10 times into it- but just couldn't waste all the ingredients! :) never making that again! i'm glad you had soup weather last night! soup weather is so cozy! :) can't wait to see you!