Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Little Teeth...


I seriously can't believe that my baby already has two teeth. Taeden was tooth-less until at least 7 months, so when Macalan started teething at 4 months, I was shocked! The two little teeth on the bottom are finally all the way through, so the good sleep, has resumed...thank goodness! Yesterday, both my boys slept until 8:00...I almost didn't know what to do with myself, but felt blessed to have some quiet time to myself to help my day get going in the right direction. Today, my call to wake up came at 6:30 from Macalan, which is early, but does give me time to snuggle with just him before Taeden joins us. I love my morning though, because for now, I don't have kids to get to school and we can all hang out in our pj's until we go to the gym at 10:30. I know one day, it will be a mad rush out the door, so for now, I am going to soak in every "lazy" morning with my boys.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

caitlin- I didn't even know you had a blog... but since you said hi on mine, now I do. So exciting! I'm gonna add you to my page woot woot! Your boys are seriously crazy cute... and I agree our boys would have fun together. I'm glad to see you are in the "rad and unique names for boys" club with me :)
Love, Colleen

The Somerville Four said...

I need to remember to be grateful for these times as well. Soon enough, Liam and Everett will be out the door and so will I!

jorden9879 said...

The boys are so cute! I like the comparison photos down below. I think they look different, but I don't see them that often so I don't know. Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter. O and Brooklyn starting getting teeth early too. She has some more coming through. Nights are a little rough when this happens.