Tuesday, April 14, 2009

6 Months Old...
















It is hard to believe that Macalan is already 6 months old!!! Time has seriously flown by with him and I am just trying to treasure him as much as I can. It is funny to think that while I was pregnant with him I questioned if I could love him as much as I love Taeden...the love was instant, honestly, the moment I laid eyes on him, I loved him so much. He has pretty much been the easiest baby imaginable so that helps and really, the boy doesn't stop smiling. He is just now starting to eat baby food (he is still gettin the hang of it) and sat up by himself for the first time yesterday. Taeden continues to be sooooo sweet to him, which I am so thankful for. He hasn't had any health scares since three weeks old, so we are sooo grateful for that as well. We go to a hemotologist with him in May to see how his blood disorder is (the fact that he hasn't needed any treatment so far is a great sign). We are just so thankful for our sweet little guy and love him so very much!

No comments: