Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here Goes Nothin'

The time has come to run my half marathon. Saturday is approaching fast and all I can say is ... I AM SCARED! I have a bit of a sick stomach everytime I think about running 13.1 miles...I mean, really..WHAT WAS I THINKING! But I am going to do it, which means I am accomplishing a goal that I have had for a long time, so I am sure I will feel pretty good in the end..even if I can't walk or take care of my children for a few days. I will say that watching the Biggest Loser on Tuesday night gave me some major motivation...I mean if they can run a whole marathon...surely I can do a half...right? I sure hope so!

1 comment:

Kirra said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I wish I could be there to cheer you on! It's going to be great girl! You will feel SO good when it's done! I'm proud of you.

Can't wait to see you this summer!