Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off the Wagon...

Well, I've done it before, and it will surely happen again...me falling off the blogging wagon for awhile, but here I am with just a quick and boring update to let you know I am still alive! My reason for not blogging is because I can't find the cord that downloads our pictures from our camera to our computer and blogs are just no fun at all without pics to go along with them. I will soon break down and buy a new one, but I am just so annoyed at myself for misplacing it. When I get my new one I will post like crazy so stay tuned, hopefully it will be soon and we have some BIG news to share too that I can officially share tomorrow. (By the way, I am NOT pregnant, thank you very much. :) So check back this week to find out whats going on with us!

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Well I am here..."tomorrow" and you are off your wagon again! :) Can't wait to hear the big news......??!! I have been checking on your blog for weeks hoping for new pics or a life update...so I am glad to know its just a cord issue!! Hope you are great!! Love, Bri

jorden9879 said...

Glad you didn't forget about your blog! Can't wait to hear the news!