Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Camera Pics

Taeden and his animals...he loves to stack them and line them up (he gets ticked if they fall off the tractor or are not in a perfect line...a little ocd. :)

My sweet baby boy at 2 1/2 months..he is such a great baby and I can't get enough of his smile!



He is finally starting to like bathtime.


Brandons parents backyard...covered in icy snow, it was beautiful!




Taeden with his four cousins...Adyson, Kytn, Tucker and Avery. He has a great time with them!



4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Caitlin~ I just found your blog. Your boys are so cute, not suprising! So fun you went to Chicago for Christmas, I love it there. Glad I can add you guys to my blog list ( I wish your sister had a blog too). Take care, Jamie

Jamie said...

p.s your blog layout is so cute

jorden9879 said...

I am so glad you wrote. Your boys are adorable!!! I was just talking to Lacey last night about blogs and she said you had one. Isn't the snow fun!!!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Caitlin, Macalan is just beautiful and of course Taeden is too. Is Kersten moving in May??? Can we seriously set up a playdate?? Miss you two girls. Tell Brandon we said hi!!