Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pics in the Crib...

Well, the toddler bed is now in the house. The sheets have been made and a new duvet picked out. We are officially getting ready to get this boy out of the crib. I am a little nervous about it, only because I think it could be a bit of a battle getting him to stay in the bed and every night I come up with a reason not to move him quite yet ( I am tired by the end of the day and dealing with discipline doesn't sound so appealing), but Macalan it about as long as the bassinet at this point so I guess that is reason enough, since he will be taking over the crib. I had to get a few pics of Taeden in his crib one last time, here is is at nap time and this is how he likes to sleep, scrunched up at one end...doesn't look too comfy to me, but hey, he's happy as you can see... Jamie T. please take notice of the blanket on top of him...he is still obsessed with it :)


2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

caitlin!!!! I just saw your comment and so I found your blog! You have two boys....I can hardly believe it! They are just too cute. Jamie and Norah bug were just here last weekend and I am obsessed. I hope all is well! Kim

The Somerville Four said...

Caitlin, he is the spitting image of you! And what a cozy bed to leave. I would be sad too!