Friday, September 4, 2009

August in Pictures...

Shower for my sister and baby boy Oaks!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like in a few weeks!!!
We all grew up together and I love them all!!

At my cousins wedding



My parents dancing the night away!


Me and my sister doing my dad's famous dance move with him...both thumbs in the air :)





me and my "little" brother





me, my sis, and our oregon cousins, megan and mallary..don't get to see them often enough!





me and my daddy!







brunch at our place before the wedding









I am not sure what we were doing, but we were laughing pretty hard!






Taeden and my parents new dog..labordoodle Bailey! He is huge and the best puppy ever!










papa and taeden hangin in the hot tub













taeden loves being thrown in the air by johhny










we are going to miss our friends mandy














and johnny soo much!!!













1 comment:

Kirra said...

I love all the pictures friend! I will be praying for you!!! I know it will be a challenge but the Lord has promised to not give you more than you can handle! I am praying especially for your dad to find someone to take on his cancer! I love you and I'll be seeing you very soon!