Friday, September 4, 2009

The Big Move...

Hasn't happened yet, but our last days in California our slipping away from us quickly. I have had a hard week this week because of everything going on. I think I have cried everyday (my poor husband!). Things with my dad did not go as we had wished in Chicago. He went out to Chicago this week to try to become a part of a clinical trial there but was not accepted. It is so hard for me (and him and my family) that it has been so hard to find something out there to try and fight this cancer! He is willing to try anything, but because his cancer is so extremely rare, there is just not much out there for him. They are pushing ahead onto the next thing (possibly in either Alabama, UCLA or up in Seattle). We know that God is in control and I think He just wants our complete trust...this is so hard, but a good lesson that we all need to learn!

I have also just been down thinking about leaving our home here in Ca and all our friends. We have had to start saying some goodbyes already...and I am not liking it:) I know how hard it is to make great friendships and I am so sad to be moving so far away from so many friends and loved ones here! You can definitely pray for me! I am trying hard to have a good attitude and I know that God has a plan for our lives in Chicago.

We leave on Tuesday.... :(

1 comment:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

sad sad sad...but know that the Lord is in complete control and relying on Him to uplift your spirits! We love you guys! Add our blog so we can stay connected! I plan to not use facebook as much and to make my blog private so become a follower! Love you guys!!!!!