Friday, June 18, 2010

Goin Old School...

Well, I really was going to become a better blogger but I can't seem to locate the cord to my camera that lets me download new pics soooo, I opted to give a shout out to the olden days...here are some fun pics to laugh at of my family many moons ago... :) enjoy! The family...in our christmas best apparently :)
lovin on our little brother, who looks similar to mac as i discovered when i got these pics

my dad and my brother...i love this one!


love the white tux with baby blue ruffle shirt dad!! they are a cute couple though!!!



backyard pool time with my dad. i was not fond of wearing clothing so it seems. :)



































































































2 comments:

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

I love it Cait. Your family was just as beautiful back then as you all are now. I love the blast from the past pictures. Always fun to see those kind of pictures. Love you and praying all the time!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

I love Kersten in the first one...hahaha made me lol!