Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Indiana Trip...

Well, I've managed to do it again...got way behind with the blogging! We took a trip to Indiana about a month and a half ago and had a great time as usual. My parents were there also and it we had fun celebrating my neices birthdays while we were there. We had just found out some dissapointing news about my dad's cancer, that it has in fact continued growing and it was so good to all be together as we dealt with the news together.
Since the trip, things have been moving along here. We have been spending lots of time at my in-laws pool and Taeden has proven again to be a little fish in the water. He can swim now which means I have actually been able to relax a bit by the pool because Mac isn't too into the water at this point. He mostly just toddles around the pool and it is a nice break from last summer when I was constantly chasing both boys around the pool (and let me tell you, this pregnant girl is in no mood to be running after these two in the humidity :) I am now 28 weeks. Scheduled for a c-section on Sept. 8th...which is coming quickly!! Can't wait to meet this new little guy who still has no name since boy names are sooo hard for me! Suggestions please??! Will post another blog soon, probably later today as that seems to be what I do...dissappear for a month and come back for a few posts :) My dad and his girls
Continues to be a happy and content little guy...thankful for that!

Some of us, Brandon and Mac were camera guys :)


Mac and Oaks...1 year and 1 pound apart...Oaks is a big boy! :)


3 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Love the picture of Oaks and Mac!! Too cute!! There is no way I could come up with a creative boys name like you guys do!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

There you are! Does the name have to end in a 'en' sound? How do you not have names? We've had our top 3 girl and boy names for years now and I'm not even close to getting preggo! You're funny. I'm sure you're going to come up with something...I'm pretty fond of Stephen...every Stephen I know has been an amazing man! (my dad and my husband) I'm just saying...k, here are some suggestions some popular 'cool' names around Legacy...

Jase
Emmory
Mason
Elliot
Hudson
Bronx
Finnegan
Keagan
Presley
Paiten
Jagger
Jackson
Hutton


Weren't you at some time thinking Dayton? You could do Dayten I heart that one.

You should freak everyone out and name him something simple like Jack. :) Haha!

We need to get our July meeting scheduled!

Love ya!

The Somerville Four said...

Okay, I am going to give you two of our boy names, but just know that if we DO have another boy (don't worry I am not planning on getting pregnant), I will use on or the other: Sullivan, Emery. Love you!