Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally Pics of My Cute Nephew.







Little Oaks is so scrumpty and from what I hear, pretty much a champion baby. Only waking up once in the middle of the night and going right back to sleep and being an angel all day long. I am so thankful for this! My sister needs her sleep because their big move is just around the corner. In one week they will leave my parents house (where they have been living for the past few months) and head out to Indiana. I am praying that the transition will be easy for all of them and can't wait to visit them in their new home!


6 comments:

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

I am so in love, the newness of newborns is so amazing and precious at the same time! He is so handsome...but look at Kerstens girls, they are so beautiful too!! I will definitely be praying for her move and leaving your parents.

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

How does your family produce such easy going, wonderfully behaved little babies?!?!?!? Amazing. I can't believe she's moving soon! You're going to LOVE being so close! Another one gone to the east...man the pressure!!!!!! :)

Phil and Bri said...

Thanks Cait! He is a cutie!!! So glad you guys will be close to each other!

The Parsons' blog said...

So exciting for your sister to have a boy! She looks amazing! And what a handsome little guy. How fun that she's moving close! What a blessing that will be for you. I love family.

Kirra said...

Aw! Congrats to your sweet sister! I am so excited she's moving out to IN! Let's all make sure to have that sleep over soon!!!! I love you so much!!!!! And bummer that Mac didn't want the cupcake? How strange!!! But he sure is stinking adorable and great job on the cupiecakes. They look awesome. I would've eaten his for him!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Cait, Oaks is so yummy! I am so glad that he is so easy going. I am with Tiff, you have to give me the secret in how you and Kerst have laid back babies. I am hoping my third will be like that! :) And you have two amazingly beautiful boys Cait, they truly are precious! I know it isn't fun it being so cold in Chicago, but honestly when it is 85 degrees on Halloween day it doesn't feel much like fall. I like having seasons! Love you friend!