Friday, October 30, 2009

TIFFANY SESTON...I NEED YOUR HELP

Don't you love my dramatic plea. Tiffany redid my boring old blog before I moved and made it the prettiness that it is now and while she was at it she added a bunch of the blogs I read to my blogroll at the bottom of my blog. Here's the thing. I can't figure out how to add anymore...for example...the parson's blog. love it. read it. can't stinkin seem to get it to the bottom of my page. so, how do you do it...kirra, tif, any body else that is smarter than me.
ps. i have tried various things like...adding it but then it just shows up at my dashboard and not on my actual blog. i don't get it.
pss. if anyone has a magical formula that makes all the ridiculously cute things at anthropologie cheaper, i would love that as well. thank you.

9 comments:

Kirra said...

I'll fix it if you drive into the city and visit with me? Hehe. And there is no magic potion. Anthropologie is bad news. Bad news.

The Parsons' blog said...

Well shoot, since you're wanting to add my blog of course I'll help - or at least try! :). First go to customize at the top right. Then scroll down to the bottom (where your 'blog list' is) and click on the edit button for your blog list. Then you should be able to click on the button - add to list - and then you'll add my blog address - thefiveparsons.blogspot.com then click save. You should be able to see it after that. Hope that helps!

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh and Anthropologie...it kills me. sometimes i just can't even look.

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

How Sara told you to do it, is how I add people. But how do you add when they have updated their blog. I have peoples blogs, but I don't know how to show when they have updated. Do you know?? Love you friend and hope you had fun with Kerst and Oaks!!

Phil and Bri said...

Can I just say that Blogspot is soooo confusing!! You would think they would make it a little more user friendly! But I agree with Sara and Kim, that is how I do it! P.S. you better add me too missy!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Or you can send me your info again and I can do it for you! Haha! Seriously! I also love the fact you put my name in the title! Makes me miss you like crazy! DId you get my post about Christmas?!?!?

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

well same as the other girls say, I am usually struggling like you...Kirra always helps me, your blog is so adorable I love it!! Kirra and I were just talking about Anthro and how we love it but it almost stinks to go in because it is so expensive...I collect their bowls, they are so cute and not a million dollars! Can't wait to see you!! I think we should all have a big sleepover, you me kirra and kerst...and anyone else who wants to fly out to the midwest you are welcome!!

Caitlin said...

thanks girls. gonna go try and work some magic right now and see if i can make this happen. :)
bri-of COURSE i am going to add yours pronto.
tiff-what christmas post???
erin-sleepover sounds like a perfect idea..can't wait to see you soon!