Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween...

Well, its Halloween. Definitely NOT my favorite holiday with all the nasty stuff out there, but fun for the kids to get dressed up and go ahead and ruin my diet by bringing in candy I would NEVER buy (darn almond joys, don't worry I have only had three so far.) Anyways, Taeden fell in love with a Tiger costume a few weeks ago so that is what he was and Macalan took over Taeden's first costume as a monkey. We had fun trick or treating in the cold then going back over to Wayne and Heidis house for pizza and a movie. Wayne is always a trooper and dressed up as a clown. It was a little freaky, but pretty funny. Taeden was so cute saying, what sounded like "kiss or feet" and yelling thank you until the person giving out candy acknowledged him. Poor Mac is coming down with yet ANOTHER cold so he just hung out and rested with Dad.

Always ready to bring out the smile
Sweet Baby boy


Wayne as the clown

Me and my boy



Little Tiger man




2 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Cait, I'm loving the updates! Keep em' coming!

Jessica said...

freaky is the word for Wayne as the clown...WOW!