Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One.

Yesterday marked a milestone. Our little Baby Mac, as he has come to be known, turned one. He continues to steal our hearts each day as his sweet little personality shows itself more. He still is the happiest baby I know and he loves his mommy dearly. I say that because Taeden is definitely going through a "I am obsessed with daddy" stage and it makes me pretty happy that Macalan prefers me, for now. Taeden still loves his brother so much, but I am gonna be honest...sharing is becoming an issue...oh, the joys!!! :) Mac is content crawling for now and I am soooo ok with that and enjoys chasing after his big brother. I am thankful that the Lord has blessed Mac with great health this year, now more turning yellow for him, which means his blood condition is staying under control. We are so grateful!
We can't imagine a life without our sweet smiley little guy and can't wait to see how he grows and changes during this coming year!
On another note, I am going to become an auntie again TODAY!!! My sister was induced this morning and I am waiting by the phone for updates. I fly out to California on Friday, and though I am bummed I am not going to be able to witness little Oaks making his entrance, I am thrilled to be able to be there for the first week of his life to help my sister out a bit!
Been trying to upload pics , but for some reason the computer won't let me...bummer!! I had some cute ones of Mac, but I will try again later!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

kaitlyn when you said you are going to be an auntie again today i was so excited. for you and kerst! i think being an auntie is one of the most amazing things in life!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Happy Birthday Baby Mac! He's the happiest! I love it. Congrats to Kersten too! Oh how I wish you were coming down this way! Miss you!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

I need my Wolf Family fix! Please please post pictures of Chicago...also, are you going to be there during Christmas?!?!? We are going to Ohio for 2 weeks and we were thinking of meeting you guys half way...Indy?!?!?