Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's My Party and I'll...



Barely touch my cupcake if I want to.
That, right there, should have been how the song went for sweet little Mac's first birthday. I was pretty pumped, first of all that I made some cute cupcakes all by myself and I couldn't wait for Mac to make a cute little mess of himself by smashing it all over the place with great joy.
Well, turns out Mac didn't want to make a mess, didn't even want to taste the amazingness of my cupcakes and well, what's a mom to do. Now we just have one long and very boring video of Mac sitting in his highchair and many pictures of him looking at us like we are crazy.
So enjoy the boring pics of my cute little man.







The one and only time he even touched it.



Yep, I went all holly homemaker and busted my buns making these doggie cupcakes and cookie bones. I was a little proud.




Apparently, the hat that I made...scared the crap out him as well. It was the fringe.





We still had a great time celebrating this precious kid and I think he was pretty excited to get some new gear and not have the hand-me-downs that he is very used to.






2 comments:

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

good work mommy!! I loved your cupcakes...I know what you mean, I busted my holly homemaker butt too and made a bunch of little monkey cupcakes and then a monkey cake for Drake, I think I spent 2 whole days just creating them..what we will do for your little men (: The price to pay for homemade..but itsn't it so worth It? Thanks for updating, I love them, your boys are so beautiful

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Haha! What is wrong with him? Those look delish! I'm really impressed with your cupcake skills!