Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oaks and Blessings

I am more than excited to be here in California meeting my new nephew, Oaks Ward Letterman. I am thankful that God has blessed our family with another beautiful gift. I am overly proud of my sister, who had an extrememly hard labor and was a champion through it all. I am praying that Oaks will be able to join his little family who is waiting here for him to be able to come home (he has a high bili count right now)! I am blessed that my kind and amazing husband let me come out here without my kids so that I can focus my attention on being a help here and that my awesome mother-in-law is lovingly watching my boys for me while Brandon works. I am overjoyed that my dad is able to be home from his treatment center in Reno for the whole weekend and that he is passionate about the treatment and positive and looks great! I love that my brother is here with us. I am missing my three boys that aren't. I am rejoicing in the fact that God is sovereign and continues to bless us in many ways.

Ps. I am really bummed that I don't have a picture to post of Oaks. He is too cute for words so hopefully tonight I will get ahold of a camera and get some pics on here.

4 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Sweet post! I can just hear your excitement! Can't wait for pics.

Beth said...

Your post made me cry! Rejoicing with you in God's blessing, and continuing to pray :)

Phil and Bri said...

You promised Oak Pics!!!! :) Come on Auntie!

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

I am praying for your family Cait...I love you all and of course CAN"T wait to meet Oaks...and smooch on him some...alot...